Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surprise!!!

So I am what i call an exactist, not a perfectionist; i just do things exactly as instructed. Especially when it comes to cooking, my friend Milissa will attest to this truth as she spent many nights trying to teach me how to come up with different concoctions in the kitchen! There have been very few times that i have been brave enough to come up with my own variations of food, and even fewer times that they have turned out edible!! not exaggerating! But tonight, my friends, i would like to announce that i have finally done it! I was terrified up until time to try the first bite, and have to admit at first i thought it smelled terrible (before it was cooked) and already had a backup plan for dinner. and the best part was that it was super easy to make. I put frozen chicken in the crock pot and then mixed good seasons garlic and herb dry salad dressing with about 1/2 - 2/3 cup of water, and about 1/4 cup balsamic vingerette. poured it over the chicken and turned it on low and cooked for 4-5 hours until no longer pink. Then we had just classic veggies and sides but it was pretty good! or at least we liked it!!! Let me know if you decide to try it, it doesn't get any easier than this!

PS- check out my new blogs, holloman boys and little harvard, the links are under my list of other blogs.

2 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Hey I just remembered that Wendy was pregnant, what is she having and when?

Cindy Howard said...

congrads on the meal, you'll be a
cooking conniseur

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers