Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Wonderful Day!!

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I am not really sure that anything out of the ordinary happened today, but something was different, it must have been something in the air. Oh yes, and i mean literally!! i love fall and cool weather! I love to be outside, and i love to play. So today we went to Landen's playgroup which was fun, and then we went shopping, ate lunch, and took naps; well at least the boys did, i had tutoring today. So doesn't sound to exciting but the day was filled with laughs and smiles, and not a lot of whining (which always makes for a good day). Then we ate dinner and went for a family walk, which is always nice, i pushed carson in the stroller and landen walked, or ran, according to the game of red light, yellow light, green light. He thinks he is playing, but really i am controlling how far away he is allowed to be while we stroll through the neighborhood, pretty smart:) Then the kids played outside a little while, and it just struck me as really cute and sweet! I love my boys and watching them play and laugh together is the best thing ever!! I guess they decided that fall wasn't coming fast enough and decided to start taking the leaves off the trees themselves! I didn't get the best part on camera because i was laughing and staring for too long before i thought of it, so this is the winding down (if you can believe that!!)



PS don't forget to vote on my poll i am changing the boys blog and I need a cool name for me to record everything about their preschool days! and if you want to be able to view it i need your email address so i can invite you.

5 comments:

mommyof6 said...

It is so weird to know that I have been right there I swear it as like a blink of the eye that we lived there. I loved NC fall. Your babies are no longer that! Time for round three:)

Dejah said...

That does sound like a fun day. I absolutely LOVE Fall too, but sadly it has been pretty warm here lately. Can't wait for the cool weather, and changing trees!

Jaime said...

i'd like to see their blog so my address is johnsjag@musc.edu
you fruitbat

Tanya said...

sounds fun! I'd like to see their blog. do you have my email?

Dan and Amanda said...

YAY! That is so fun! I love this fall too!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers