Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag- FOUR!!


Okay so i know that i have already blogged today about conference but i got tagged, and i just can't resist a tag!!!:) So the way this works is you go to your pictures and post the fourth pic in the fourth file, and this is what i found...



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! cindy you are so fired!!!!!!! i will never do a tag again!! wow who can believe i have this in my computer! so this is a pic of me with my grandparents on my mom's side of the family!!! did anyone guess i would be so fat! well while i am shaming myself i might as well spill all of my embaressing secrets. Today i took a quiz on which friends character i would be, and honest i thought i would be monica or pheobe because i am crazy but no, worse, much worse...


that's right! Ross, i am not even female, something seems seriously disturbing about that!! but at least it said that i was smarter than all of my friends, so i am really sorry to everyone else!!

So moving on and back to the tag i tag my four peeps: dejah, amanda, sofia, and creela belle

6 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

I think that's a great picture,and you are cute.

Rachel said...

Cute baby!

And I'm doing great! I think that you and I must have gotten married around the same time. Derek and I have been married 4 1/2 years also! We're living in Idaho right now. I help take care of my mom (she has MS) and Derek's a handyman.

Your boys are so cute! How old are they?

Jaime said...

ahhhhh your grandma!!!!! i don't know if I ever knew your grandad on that side of the family or not...maybe I was really little? I don't really remember. But your grandma looks so pretty! You should frame this picture for her!
oh and yes you were a chub. but at least you had hair.....unlike me.

Dejah said...

That's a cute picture. I think it is cool that you have that on your computer. I wonder what mine will be...

Dan and Amanda said...

I loved this tag! and I love your picture! Good job!

Dejah said...

Ha, I got lucky on my blog, but see what Bre posted.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers