Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking it back...way back to 1985 (maybe)

Okay so my friend megan taught me how to do digital scrapbooking and then how to put it on a blog, so i am practicing to try out my new hobby!! Although i don't know how to make it not have the white around it (megan HELP!!). But i made my new banner or title, or whatever you want to call it, and was pretty proud too!! So i thought that since i got tagged and had to show my fat baby picture I thought i would try to redeem myself and show some pictures of when i was not quite so fat!! and i thought i would take my brothers down with me!!! Actually the one of me and isaac hugging has always been one of my favorites, he is my bestest friend and this picture just reminds me how much i love him.


So i think i am two or three in these pictures so it is either 1985 or 1986, i am not sure, i think the swimming one was when we lived in Korea. I am not 100% sure though. Anyways, i would love to see some pictures of everyone else when they were young so i am going to turn this into a tag and tag anyone who reads this!!

4 comments:

mommyof6 said...

I can so completely see Landen in you. I guess he isn't Wayne Jr!

Rachel said...

When did you live in Korea? I never knew you lived there! I love Korea!!!

Dejah said...

Cute pictures. I love the digital scrapbooking too. I was just rereading your last comment on my blog and I was thinking that I am so grateful that we are friends. I think there is a reason that we met when we were younger, and that is why things still haven't changed between us. I am glad that you haven't changed.

CreelaBelle Howard said...

you look so cute!!!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers