Thursday, October 22, 2009

who needs money anyways?!

So about a week ago was when i was in the car accident (posted about below) and since then we have received tons of junk mail from lawyers, chiropractors, insurance companies...etc. And for whatever reason whenever i get junk mail i usually rip it up, or at least in half (just a weird habit). So then today I checked the mail and there was something in there from an insurance company and it was addressed to wayne, so i was like that is weird and ripped it in half. As I was walking to the trash can to throw it away I glanced at the return address and it was from raleigh. Which was even more weird because the accident happened in town. Then somehow I remembered that the guy who came to check out my car from the insurance company had said something about being on 64 (probably from raleigh!!). I began to panic and yanked the stuff out of the envelope and sure enough it was MY CHECK to get my car fixed!!!!! I had ripped my check in half along with all of the information i need for getting my rental car and my car fixed!!! I was freaking out, so i called the guy that did the inspection and asked if i could get a new one and he gave me a number to call. But looking at the check I noticed I didn't mess up any of the numbers and so i threw the kids in the car and drove to the bank where i talked with a friend of the family and she taped it back together and we were good to go, whew!! but now i am having to tape back all the report papers, wish me luck!

4 comments:

The Cutrells said...

haha. sounds like something i would do. good luck!

Dejah said...

Ha. Whoops. At least you caught it.

Cindy Howard said...

This is also something I would do, and yep it's good you got it back.

jandjhammett said...

Oops!Good thing you noticed. That could have ended badly!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers