Thursday, November 12, 2009

Octoberfest!!

What a busy and fun month! here are some of the exciting things we did...


Hockey Season has started and it is Landen's favorite! It is so fun to watch the boys get into the game, even if we are terrible this year! We also went with some friends to the hurricane street party and my favorite part was watching the kids play street hockey, landen is actually good!! another funny part was when landen and carson went sledding down a manmade snow hill, it was awesome, but carson cried:(



A fun thing about fall is going to the pumpkin patch! but vollmer is like the mother of all pumpkin patches! it was the best I can't wait until next year to go back, I am afraid that the picture doesn't even capture all the fun things there are to do, and I couldn't get my videos to upload. After we left I was sad to find out that there were even more things to do there that I missed!!!


We also went to the state fair this year, but it was different from the other years we've gone, usually we spend a lot of money on food and just a little on some rides, but this year carson was big enough to ride too and so we spend a lot of money on rides and a little on food!! the kids had a great time, but i am not going to lie, i missed my food!


Halloween was so great this year, i love the age my kids are at, it is so much fun!! This year they were batman and robin, in case any of you were wondering, no seriously... no one knew who carson was, some people just called him superman and others were like what does the R mean!?!? are you kidding me?! who doesn't know who robin is!!(that's it, next year landen gets to be the forgotten side kick and carson gets to be the hero!) this year has been ridiculous for me I keep getting reminded that I am getting old! But all the same we had a great time we went to several parties and trick or treating, I love Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Dejah said...

I love that Robin costume! So cute! What a fun month.

mommyof6 said...

Love seeing pics of your big boys! Glad to hear you guys have been having a great fall. Are you guys being hit with all the rain?

Cindy Howard said...

Looks soo fun. Wish I was there!
Love Landen's faces in the hocky photos. I think Carson was channeling Isaac..he just need less clothes.:)
love ya.

CreelaBelle Howard said...

Laden and Carson are so adorable. I'm proud to be their auntie. btw Rachel, you can take away the New Moon count down now and replace it with Eclipse count down, if there is one.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers