Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HELP! new template

can anyone see anything other than the pink page? I can't seem to get the actual template to fit into my screen. I was wondering if it was just that my computer screen is small or if no one else could see anything else either. there are suppose to be flowers and some pink and green polka dots on both sides. I have no idea how to change the html so that it will show in my screen, if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Is there a way of shrinking the template so that it will show on my screen, i really like this one, but what fun is it if you can't see it!!!!

3 comments:

Dejah said...

I can see the bows partially, weird... Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have not read any of the twilight books. You? I am thinking however, that I need to jump on this Mormon girl/mom bandwagon; I feel so left out!

Anonymous said...

it's just your computer. It looks cute!cindy

Sofia L said...

I think you're right it's the size of the screen. I opened it at home and I can't see the sides. Oh well it's still cute!!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers