Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Bachelorette

Okay so i am sure everyone is wondering what kind of loser watches this show? ME!! I love it, can't help it! So i only stumbled on to it because landen loves the letter game (aka wheel of fortune) cause otherwise i don't really watch tv, and after that episode i was hooked. now moment of truth i really thought that jeremy was hot and so that is why i watched it. but i have to say after having seen the past couple of shows i am glad that he is gone. he is really hot, but seriously creepy! did anyone else think that he was way too needy!! and i he was missing the most important quality, a sense of humor, did the cat laugh at all...no fun!! sorry buddy good looks will only get you so far! going along with this sense of humor i think that deanna is probably going to pick jesse for that reason, and i am not saying this because I like jesse, because i would totally pick jason, and really for one reason...his nose...oh i mean kid! although he nose is really hard to miss, he is still cute, i am just saying. as if i am one to talk about anyone's nose, i could be kinned to the "real boy" pinocchio himself! anyways, I love jason, i think he is totally sweet and that kid is so cute, but i don't think that she will pick him because he is not as funny as jesse, and jesse is also more competitive in sports and such. now i will admit i do like jesse a lot more than i did when the show first started, his "dude" jargon was "ridiculous". those words can only be said so many times before becoming annoying. well i have definitely talked about this way too much, so good nite!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I've watched a couple episodes of this show too, but I just can't make myself like it. This is going to sound really mean, but I just CAN'T stand the girl. What's her name? She is AWFUL! What is wrong with her blinking eyes and how in the world did she get on that show with such a HORRIBLE personality? Every time I watch, she comes across like a self-absorbed lunatic and I have to change the channel before I get the chills. (I told you it was going to sound mean.) Maybe she is really likable in person, but holy goodness...

Dejah said...

I love watching the bachelorette! I really hope she picks Jason, he seems like such a great guy. I totally agree with what you said about the way Jesse speaks. How many times has he said he is so into her? Ugh, it gets irritating.

Cindy Howard said...

I wanted to quote you about jeremy a few days ago, but I didn't want to look weird comment about the bachelorette randomly. I am also not so sure about Deanna, but I like Jesse. I am not sure who she will pick, guess we will see.

mommyof6 said...

Happy belated birthday Rachel. I hope you had a great day!
Andrea

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers