Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shout out!!

So this is a shout out to all of my peeps!!! So i know i am a serious dork and am always talking about how i don't have any friends, but i have come to realize that the truth is that what i mean by this is that i don't have all my lifelong friends living here in rocky mount with me. because i really do have a lot of friends, and the best part is that they really are friends that i have had for a long time. pretty much anyone reading this is probably one of those people: you know the kind of people that you can not see or talk to in a long time and then when you do see or talk to them again it is as if you had been been away from each other. They can be across the entire United States or in the same state...you could have not really lived near them since the 7th grade but every time you hang out you end up acting like you did in the 7th grade!! it is so great!! i really have been blessed to have friends that just seem to never change, no matter where they go...of course i say where they go because i never seem to go anywhere!! but i just wanted to let everyone know that i am glad that you are all my friends!! cheesy i know, but i don't want people to be offended when i say silly things like i don't have any friends, cause really i say it just because i think that i am funny!!

Speaking of great friends...i spent last weekend with two wonderful friends amanda and sofia, and of course all of our spouses were there too. but it is funny to me how when girls hang out they are slightly pushed to the side, just slightly, they are still loved, but girls like to talk!! or at least i do, poor wayne!! we went comedy works where they put on an improv show. it was really funny!! amanda use to work there which i could totally see because she is so funny! sofia raised her hand for something and then they asked her name and she yelled out "Rachel!" i was like what, no it isn't! it was pretty funny though because later they asked rachel to come up and i just sat there like a bump on a log and then turned to sofia and was like aren't you going up there? i thought they were talking to her because she had said that rachel was her name...it was for birthdays and i was not even thinking about the fact that mine was just a couple of weeks away. okay well enough jabbering here are the pictures for comedy works, and don't worry we do not promote underage drinking...it's just black cherry soda!! and i don't drink either i don't know what is up with my eyes in that one picture! also a huge shout out for armadillo grill for some great steak tacos and queso!!

7 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

your hair is really cute,and I just wanted to say..YAY, that kid on the bachorette got booted. (it was kind of pitiful though)

Sofia L said...

those kinds of friends are the best they're the only kind i have. in the first picture my body looks way too big for my head so gym membership here i come and in the last picture you look wasted LOVE IT!!

Dan and Amanda said...

I agree Sofia. Not, that your head looks to big for your body but... that I look huge.. WOW!And yes, those kinds of friends are the best.... Not big friends but, life long friends.

Anyhow, I had fun Rachel.I Love you!

P.S. I am going to steal your picture!

Dan and Amanda said...

P.S. I can't read the boys blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel! Do you remember me? I remember you. It's nice to see that You look good and 2 boys, that is awesome!

Dan and Amanda said...

amandalmcewen@gmail.com

Megan said...

You're so sweet, Rachel. ...And so photogenic! I think your blog looks great, but I would be happy to help you design something new if you ever want to. (Bed rest gets SO boring!)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers