Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dessert #1

So I made this for a friend's birthday gathering, and i thought it was a little on the sweet side, but that might just be me. So in my opinion i would add less chocolate chips then in calls for, by anyways here is my dessert recipe:

Smore Bites
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1 pkg graham crackers (not one box, just one of the inside packages), broken into bite size pieces.

line a 9-inch baking pan with foil
heat cream in medium saucepan over med-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear around edges. Remove from heat. Add morsels; stir until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 min. Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Gently stir in graham cracker pieces until combined.
spread mixture into prepared pan; press down lightly.
refridgerate for 2 hrs or until firm, cut into bars

if anyone else has a dessert they would like to share that would be great, and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

Yummy, I'll have to try it.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers