Monday, September 14, 2009

technical difficulties

I feel like I have been out of touch with the outside world! My phone broke and it took me about two weeks before I got another one, and during that time for about a week I didn't have a computer because it got a virus!!! so i was definitely having some technical difficulties! So really we didn't do much because i was afraid to go anywhere, i thought for sure my car was probably the next thing to go and i wouldn't have been able to call anyone to come rescue me! So here are some pictures to show how we spend our time at home.


But something else I have been working on is a new blog...surprise! I have like a billion of them. But I am really excited about this one. It is a recipe blog! I hope you will all check it out and participate is either giving ratings or variations. Also if you have a recipe you would like to share and have featured on my blog then please feel free to email it to me so i can try it out. There is not much on it yet because i am just getting started. So anyways the site is http://www.dinnertimecritic.blogspot.com/, spread the word!

3 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Ha! I love it! Not that you have been having difficulties, but the pictures. You guys are the best!

Cindy Howard said...

Love the pictures of Carson. You are getting pretty good at this blogging thing, I am going to have to start asking for help.

Cindy Howard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers