Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recipe #1

Thanks to those who left a comment on my last post, and as I promised here is a recipe in return. Actually I think I am going to start posting recipes and I would love to know what you think of them, and if you have any that you would like to add, that would be even better!! So I know I am not going to be able to please everyone cause everybody likes different things, but here is one that i like to use up some ground beef:

Rice Casserole
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 box chicken flavored rice
grated cheddar cheese

Brown beef and onions. Cook rice according to package directions. Mix soup and beef. Add rice. Mix and pour in 13 x 9 casserole dish. Top with grated cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

Easiness Level: 1 (doesn't get much easier than this!)
and it will easily feed a family of 4-5, well depending on how much people eat. Also I usually just serve this with bread and some broccoli as the side. Well let me know what you think, or if you have a recipe you would like to leave, that would be great!!

0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers