Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I need a hamburger helper!

okay so this happens to me all the time, i try to make different things for dinner so we don't get sick of just having the same ole' things all the time. however whenever it comes time to make something with hamburger i spend over an hour debating what in the world to make!!! so i need some help, does anyone have a recipe that they like that calls for hamburger? PLEASE! leave me a comment with the recipe, i need some new ideas! In return, i am going to start posting recipes that i try that i like, fair deal?

4 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

My suggestion is a taco roll. I tried it recently, because I have the same problem. I would just google it, I don't have a specific recipe.

Cindy Howard said...

ps. love your new header.

CreelaBelle Howard said...

i was just thinking tacos. Cindy total read my mind. yeah, use the hangurger meat to make tacos or taco salad.

mommyof6 said...

Ok my two kid pleaser and short on time are

Taco Casserole

Brown hamburger with taco seasoning in one pan then heat refried beans up in another. Ad a small can of tomato sauce to the hamburger and a can to the beans. Get a casserole dish spray with Pam and put a layer of Frito chips on the bottom of pan then layer the beef on top of the chips, then spread the beans on top of that, next comes the layer of cheddar cheese then another layer of chips. Cook at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Serve with lettuce, tomato, sour cream. I have never met anyone who doesn't like this one.

Bean Stuff

Brown Hamburger mix in dried onions and whatever kind of Italian seasonings you want. Two cans of Kidney beans and One big can of tomato sauce. Heat altogether serve with french bread or garlic bread. This is a super healthy iron rich dinner. It pretty much taste similar to spaghetti but is a lot healthier.

Hope these help!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers