Monday, May 18, 2009

My 2 year old baby!

So this past friday was carson's birthday!!! So my baby is 2!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. The picture of carson in the flowers is a perfect example of him being two...he is in there because he is throwing a fit! he was mad that he had to let someone else have a turn on the wagon, so he literally just dove into the bushes!! oh my!
So here is my party recap...it all began with cute fire truck invitations that were cut out using an ellison dye cut machine and some silly rhyming instructions! Then i decorated the golf course with red, white, and yellow balloons, streamers, and table clothes. We ordered tons of pizza, and my cake...well let just say i will not be getting any awards anytime soon.
So I am not sure you can see these pics very well, but i am going to talk about them anyways. So for activities we had a radio flyer wagon ride, water tubes to "help put out fires", fire truck decorating, pin the tail on the dalmation, and fire truck/station/people toys!! Also my friend's brother brought his fire jeep and got into gear and let me take pictures of him and the kids, and the kids could sit in the jeep with the lights going if they wanted to. of course we did cake, ice cream, and presents. and then i gave each of the kids a personalized goodie box, that said (name)'s fire fighting kit! they were cute, i was proud!! It was a great party, I had more fun at this one than Landen's (probably because it was less work!) But all the same Happy Birthday Carson!!!

7 comments:

isaac.howard1 said...

Yay fun!! Happy Birthday, Carson! I am sure your dad got you PLENTY of Tar Heels merchadise.

Unknown said...

the party was really fun rachel. good job :) at least i could tell that it was supposed to be a fire truck on the cake. that's something!

isaac.howard1 said...

I think my favorite part of this story was Carson throwing himself in the bushes.
You always do such a good job on the boys parties.

isaac.howard1 said...

*okay, I forgot to switch screennames, because I am on Isaac's computer. These last two that say isaac.howard, are really Cindy.:)

Dejah said...

Aw. Happy Birthday Carson! It looked like such a fun party. I have to say, Carson has the cutest little pouty face. :)

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I can't believe that my baby is 2 either! I remember us talking about maternity clothes!

Megan said...

How fun! I bet he had a total blast, Rachel. You are such an awesome mom!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers