Monday, April 20, 2009

HELP! Have you read this?

Hey i need some serious book reviews if anyone has read anything off of this list. I have been looking for some good stuff to read and i had some different people recommend different things, i have never even heard of any of these before, so i don't know if anyone else has either. but i am pretty picky about what i read, i am mostly looking to see if the content is okay, i don't want to read things with a lot of cuss words (especially the BIG ones!!) YEah i am still five so lets keep it clean my friends! Also i don't want to read any sketchy stuff either, i can handle kissing but any further than that and i will be seriously blushing! Wow now that you all know what a loser i am, please still help me out. Let me know if anyone has read any of these. or if you would like to make a suggestion of a good clean book to read that is an awesome book (because i also don't want to read anything boring, i fall asleep easily when reading!) please feel free to leave a suggestion! told you i was picky! Anyways here is the list:

Stand alone books
the girl that could fly by victoria forester
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
The Shack by William P. Young


These two go together but are not really a series
Life as we knew it by susan beth pfeffer
The dead and the gone by susan beth pfeffer


Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers:
Book 1 A Voice in the Wind
Book 2 Echo in the Darkness
Book 3 As sure as the Dawn

Chronicles of the King by Lynn AustinBook
1 Gods & KingsBook
2 Song of RedemptionBook
3 The Strength of His HandBook
4 Faith of My FathersBook
5 Among the Gods

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
1 City of ashes
2 city of bones
3 city of glass

4 comments:

Alice said...

I haven't read any of those, but I read the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency series and they were clean, fun, and interesting. They're about a lady detective in Botswana.

Charlie and Tina said...

I have not read any of them either. However I would recommend Janette Oke the Love series if you have not read them. Also anything by Anita Stansfield or Rachel Ann Nunes. They are both LDS authors. I have some of theirs but the Oke is christan author. Melinda and I love these. Happy Reading. Also if you are interested in them and want to borrow them let me know.

mommyof6 said...

I know a lot of people that have read The Shack and liked it, I 'll check with some of my other friends i think they've read quite a few of the other books you have listed as well as all the same books you have already read so your tastes are already compatible! I've read a lot of books by Anita Stansfield and Rachel Ann Nunes I loved the series that includes The Gables face East.

CreelaBelle Howard said...

The Shack I've heard is a good book. I was sitting next to a woman who was reading it and i asked her what it was about and it sounded really good. I'd check that out. Faith of My Fathers... i've heard the title. sounds like it'd b good.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers