Thursday, April 16, 2009

Breaking News

Okay so this is only exciting to those of you who took my advise to read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and liked it! So after doing much research I have found this cover for the next book and that the predicted release date is September 1st! Which is a whole month earlier than I thought. Also there was a small summary of this book...
Plot
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry, and they want revenge.

I am so excited for this next book to come out!!! I don't want to give anything away, but definitely read the first one so we can chat and predict what is going to happen in book two!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am just as excited!! Thanks for scoping this out.

Cindy Howard said...

Okay two reasons why I haven't read it yet.
1. If I wait, I don't have to wait for the second.
2. I bought Dr. Laura's book and am going to finish it first. Hopefully it turns me into a wonderful wife.

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

I need to find the time to read. Seriously. I keep meaning to, but I am so easily distracted. I WILL read The Hunger Games. :)

Speaking of getting distracted, I have a bunch of photos I need to get to you from Landen's birthday. And there are some cute free quickpages here that would be great to use for them: http://veralimdesign.com/blog/

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers