Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Recovery


Meet the Wisdom Tooth
Not my wisdom tooth but an agravating tooth all the same. So i have been needing to get mine out for a while, but of course i have been putting it off...until yesterday. now i am wishing that i had been one of those people that never had wisdom teeth. Sure i only had one, so i have it better than some. but i always have to get several shots to get numb, and when they took the
tooth, i am not sure that i was completely numb because i FELT it!! okay so not all of it,
but still it hurt. but at least it is over, and now i am in the recovery stage. yes my mouth hurts
but the worst part is i have to eat cold food, and can't drink hot chocolate! and last nite was definitely a hot chocolate day!!! oh how i miss good food!! and today i have to start the salt water rinse! ahh!! have any of you poured salt on a wound! or gone into the ocean after shaving your legs, it burns!!! so i am in for a super fun day!! so wish me luck and pray the tooth heals quickly!!

5 comments:

Dejah said...

Aw, that sucks. I had mine out about 5 years ago, but I still remember it. Sorry you weren't numb enough. I hope you feel better soon. I love the look of your blog, especially your header. Did you make that?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you get to feeling normal soon. I have a pesky wisdom tooth too, and while it doesn't bother me, it's pesky b/c it lays right on the nerve. So if I get it out, my nerve might be damaged and then my face would be forever numb. I have't decided yet.
What about chocolate pudding instead of hot chocolate? not the same I know, but close?

Cindy Howard said...

Hope you feel better soon. I was so scared to get mine out, that when the dentist suggested it, I did'nt go back for a year. :)
I did get them out though, and they made me feel so good..I wanted them to pull them all out.haha

mommyof6 said...

Thanks for reminding me of how blessed I was to not have wisdom Teeth! But I did have to wait hand and foot on Jason when he had all of his out, which had me wishing that it was me! Don't worry it seems to be a quick healing process though.

Alice said...

Hope you feel better soon! You should have let Cletus do it ... he's magic and it never hurts afterwards. Just kidding - it alaways hurts and nobody likes going to the dentist. Poor Cletus. But, poor you too.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers