Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Holloman Snow Day!

So wayne had a free two night stay in at the local Holiday Inn, which is really nice by the way, and so we went there and got snowed in, and this is how we celebrate our snow days...




That's right, swimming!!! we could literally look outside and see the snow falling, and the craziest part of it all was i ran outside in my barefeet and my bathsuit to grab some snow, three different times, once to throw a snowball at wayne, and then once so i could eat it, and the next time so the kids could eat some!!! yeah, it was cold, but fun!!! There are some more pictures of us having fun in the snow (not in our bathing suits) on my other blogs, Little Harvard and Holloman Boys.

3 comments:

Dejah said...

Sounds fun! My blog's going to be set to private for a bit, so I'll have to find your email.

Megan said...

What fun! Our kids LOVE hotels! Swimming the snow away sounds like a great memory. You guys are the best!

Alice said...

That sounds like fun! I can't believe you ran outside in you're bathing siut. You're crazy. I still remember when my mom took me to a hotel with a pool just for fun when I was little. Your boys will probably remember that for a long time.
I saw your tag. I'm still trying to get through all of the pictures I want to post and then I'll definitely do the book tag.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers