Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Purple?!

So i saw this on a friend's blog and i thought that i would do it too, and i actually ended up the same color, so i wonder if this thing is rigged!!! well here are the results, i am purple, i am not sure if i think this describes me or not, the only thing that i felt fit was that i hold myself to a high standard, i am pretty tough on myself, but the rest...i am not sure, let me know what you think!





You Are a Purple Crayon



Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.

You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.

People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.

And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!



Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blue, so I guess it's not rigged.

mommyof6 said...

I am purple. Did you try the how Republican are you quiz? I love quizzes!

Sofia L said...

haha the first line and the second line is true. I don't know about the second line because I know I don't idolize you haha but there are certain things you're good at that I wish I could be better at.

Sofia L said...

seriously Rachel I was just kidding you don't have to get mad or anything and I'm a red

Beth said...

Hey Rachel! just wanted to let you know I started a blog. literally like one post but i'm going to try to keep up with it more! hope you are well!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers