Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am thankful for family...and food!!



Okay so i promise these were my pictures from thanksgiving, but since we always do Christmas in Rocky Mount, we decided we would go ahead and let the kids open their presents so my aunts and grandma could watch them. Also these are not pictures of the whole trip, it seemed like anytime anything was going on i didn't have my camera on me. So anyways we went up wednesday and stopped in radford to go to the roanoke mall with abe, ben, and beth. (BETH!!! i just remembered i owe you three dollars! i promise i will get it to you) Then we stayed with my grandma. On Thanksgiving we ate at my grandmas and almost all of my family was there, it was the first time in a long time that we have been together. That nite we (ben, beth, abe, isaac, cindy, me, aunt cappy, and aunt sherry) played apples to apples and catch phrase. Catch phrase is one of my favorite games ever, it totally cracks me up!! it was so much fun spending time with my family, the kids were so cute, i just wish everyone lived closer so we could get together more.

3 comments:

Beth said...

oh you don't owe me 3 bucks!! you paid me back by bring my favorite games!! they were so much fun, i wish we all lived closer too :( i miss you guys already!

p.s. i need your email so i can send you more pictures!

Cindy Howard said...

cute picture. I'm making some intersting faces in the background. Noel also had some funny expressions.

Beth said...

Rachel, glad you got the pics I sent I wasn't sure if i sent the right link!...ALSO you are far from heavier than me or cindy...you were facing the camera square with your body that gives the distortion of weight...see cindy and i are somewhat angled!!
xoxo

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers