Thursday, June 19, 2008




This is my son Landen, for anyone that knows him they know this is not his normal face. You see there is a pink eye epidemic going around in my house at this time. Landen is the culprit that has brought it into our home!! Although I completely blame the gene on my brother Ben who had pink eye what seemed like all the time as a kid. The good news is that times have changed and pink eye is no longer treated by rubbing a cream on your eye (like i remember my dad doing for ben all the time!) but is quickly cleared up with a few drops for a few days. So it seems harmless except for the fact that it has been passed on to Carson! Who not only has pink eye but has an accompanying ear infection, oh my! This is fun! So we have been quarantined to our home to keep it from causing an outbreak. Well onto more exciting news, after growing my hair out for what i think has been years at this point, i have finally decided to get it cut, and to be completely honest it was probably so that i could try to be a little more competitive with Wayne's ex girlfriend who has decided to move back to the mount for the summer. This should be fun! So I hope that everyone will tell me what they think!

Okay so that is obviously not me, i would never wear a shirt like that! Of course it could also be because i am not victoria beckham. But i did get this haircut and i figure if i get highlights then it will look closer to the way hers is. I think my hair is fuller and a little longer than this picture though. I will have to take a real picture of my hair cut after i get the highlights put in, i am pretty excited!
Well Wayne, Landen, Carson, and I are going to stay in the hampton inn tonight and go swimming, sounds exciting except for the fact that we are staying in the one in Rocky Mount!! Don't ask me why, one of wayne's weird, we can do it for free ideas! Holloman...out!

3 comments:

Sofia L said...

take a picture so we can see what it looks like on you. you poor guys. so you should be set to click on my name. so the other people i've found online probably had the same problem :( oh well hopefully they'll try it again

Cindy Howard said...

I want to see your hair too. You will have to let Landen take the picture.:) I think it would be pretty fun to see what that looks like too.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pink eye epidemic! Thats really no fun. I can't wait to see your hair! That takes guts! I'm sure it looks adorable. Oh, and is it Ashley that moved back to Rocky Mount? Why?

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers