Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting Started!

So everyone else in the world has a blog by now, so being the conformist that I am, I am going to have one too, not that I have any friends that would want to read any of this but all the same...at least it will give me something to do!! So now time for stories, the most exciting thing that has happened lately is Wayne locking himself in the pro shop to stay away from some crazy lady! Last Sunday was just a weird day in general! I was sick so Marsha came to take the kids to church and then she locked my keys in the car, so we called Wayne (who had to go open the golf course that morning) to see if he could come back home before he went to church so he could unlock my car. Apparently he was unable to come because he was locked in the pro shop with some crazy woman trying to beat down the door and screaming at Wayne that her boyfriend was in there cheating on her and the Wayne had let me in to do so. During all of her ranting one of the outside workers saw her and thought that the whole thing was hilarious. So he decided to play along and was telling the woman that he had seen the whole thing and that Wayne was definitely her boyfriend's accomplice in all of this!! Which of course made the woman even more mad, so Wayne ended up having to call the police. The woman decided to stick around until they got there and then tried to argue with them!! But finally she left (but only to walk across the street, just enough to be off the property!) and apparently stood there so long that someone else called the cops on her, so they came back and arrested her! wow! Well this is only one of the exciting adventures that we have...stay tuned for more craziness in Rocky Mount, North Carolina!!

7 comments:

mommyof6 said...

Somehow locking keys in the car must run in the family! I can hardly believe that it was a year ago that I stood with you when Landen did that, of course that was a lot worse considering his brother was still inside. Well I'm glad to hear that Wayne made it out alive! I'm so glad you started a blog! Have you been dying in the heat! I keep thinking about you as I watch your forecast hover between the 90s and 100s. You could always come cool off in the NW, please!

Bill said...

Test By Uncle Bill

Sofia L said...

YEAH! I love blogs. if you click on my name it will send you to mine.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog! You always have good stories to tell and that one didn't disappoint! Wayne should have just told the woman "You can't see me". :)

Dejah said...

I'm so glad you have a blog, this will be a great way to keep updated!

Cindy Howard said...

I am also super excited! yay! I would also like to point out that you have six 'nobodys' reading your blog.haha

Bill said...

Hello to all
This is not my thing to do,but as family senior reporter.
The old Man just finished a 13 day 15 state 5500 mile trip, far west as Idaho. On my Goldwing.
Your cousin Jack Jessee got married in Chico Hot Springs MT. the 28 of May. I worked it into my trip.
You can view pictures at.
www.lonemanphotography.com
When you see red menu at bottom click on show or slideshow and find Jack and Judy.
Hello to Cindy also.
Uncle Bill

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers