Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recap







So I think that this is the longest i have gone without blogging. Things have just been super busy! so instead of writing a 500 page novel on what has been going on the past couple of weeks i think i am going to just bullet point some highlights.






  • We got our first family pet- a rabbit! her name is cami, named after cam ward the hurricanes hockey goalie. not my first choice for a pet but she was free!



  • Taught Landen to ride his tricycle (finally!)



  • Took the kids to Williamsburg, VA: went to water country! It was the best, we had a great time and there was tons for the kids to do. They both loved the rides!



  • My new niece was born weighing 10 pounds 11 ounces! Her name is Taylor Aurora Howard, and she is beautiful!!



  • I turned 26



  • Landen is starting to read!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Landen is starting to read. You do work with him a lot, and he is a smart kid, so I guess it's not that surprising,yay! cindy

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers