Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach Week



We just spent last week at indian beach at wayne's parents' condo! It was a ton of fun!! Joan also rented a place for her and wendy and her clan. Crystal and Brandon came to stay the first nite with us, but then in the middle of the nite Landen got sick, so Monday we stayed in (which it rained anyways), but i swear my kids always get sick when i have something fun planned.



Tuesday Landen was better so we took him to the aquarium. i was surprised that both of my kids touched the sting rays, but wayne wouldn't go near them. Then we went to the pool and beach (landen preferred the pool, and Carson loved the beach). While we were there we also went to treasure island to ride go carts and play putt-putt (3 times). On Wednesday wayne headed back so his parents could come down. I also tried to get a few beaches photos of my boys, and wendy wanted me to take some for her. these are just a few of my favorites, the rest are on my facebook page, so check them out and let me know what you think. So let the scrolling begin!!!




Wendy's Family










My Boys




(I was so proud he didn't even ask how to spell these, just did it himself)







Swimming!!





Putt-Putt




Go Carts!






More Swimming


Beach Fun

Aquarium





2 comments:

Alice said...

Awesome beach pictures Rachel! My favorite is the one of Landen by the fence - great lighting and colors!

Cindy Howard said...

thought the pictures were fab! Looks like you guys had a great time!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers