Friday, March 20, 2009

Jumping Monkey!!

We had so much fun today at a place called the jumping monkey in Greenville, it was really cool and the kids had a great time! Actually so did i! the only sad part was that i wasn't allowed to jump too!! Here are some videos from our day, they really did have more than just the slide, i just forgot to take picture after a while, i was too busy chatting with everyone! But sidebar, check out my other blogs because i finally updated them after what i think could only be defined as forever!


5 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! I bet they were in heaven!!! We'll have to take our kids sometime.

Cindy Howard said...

There is a place like that in Charleston, and they let the adults play too, it is so much fun.
I was watching Carson being smallest, try to get up the stairs. I'm sure he didnt' mind, but I just want to grab him and run him up.haha

Beth said...

HEY
I have made a new blog. check it out at
http://beth-thelifestyle.blogspot.com/

i will continue to use my other blog "Beth's Response" but for other information!

i hope i get to see you guys for easter!

Alice said...

That looks like fun - for all of you. I've never even heard of that place. We'll have to check it out if we're ever out that way. Have you made any decisions about preschool yet?

Beth said...

thanks Rach, I'm excited about getting to come down next weekend!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers