Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Little Four Year Old!!!

Okay so this is a couple days overdue, Landen's real birthday was on Feb 22, but things have been so crazy that I have not had any time to do much with my pictures, or blogging. But I have to say happy birthday to my little boy even if it is late.

4 things I love about Landen:
1. His love for life, he is always excited!
2. The way he tells me he loves me to stay out of trouble (it always makes me laugh!)
3. The way he says his prayers
4. What an amazing big brother he is, just like I always wanted him to be
Wow only naming four was really hard, Landen has made the past four years of my life better than I could ever have imagined. His sweet spirit is a huge blessing to our family, I love you Landen, and Happy late Birthday!!!
I will try to get my stuff all together and post about his birthday party soon...I hope.

2 comments:

Dejah said...

Wow, four already?! I can't believe how fast that went by. Happy Birthday Landen!

Cindy Howard said...

I was waiting for a birthday post. I miss coming to the birthday parties. I'm sorry we haven't been in so long, and I haven't mailed Landen's present. We love you Landen, Happy Birthday! Uncle Batman & Aunt CeCe

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers