Sunday, May 16, 2010

3! what!?!

So my baby just turned 3, and that seems crazy!! I can't believe that it has been that long! He is my little sweetheart, and such a momma's boy!! For his birthday we just did a low key dinosaur party where I read them some dino books, dug in sandboxes for dinosaurs, colored pictures, played a matching game and used a parachute for a dino cave. Then we ate some dino shaped chicken nuggets and snacks, cake and ice cream and the end! but i think i enjoyed this one more because i didn't try to do as much. I was also really excited that my sister in law and nieces came up for a few days, I loved watching the boys play with their cousins. And it is so cute because they already miss them. A huge thanks for Carla and Jacob taking pictures, it is nice to not have to worry about it while I am trying to entertain and serve food. Anyways happy birthday to my little boy!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I had a awesome time, can I come back?haha
Thanks for having us. I love spending time with your family. You guys are amazing.

mommyof6 said...

Can't believe it has been that long! He is officially not a baby any more. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers