Friday, April 30, 2010

in need of suggestions...

So for Mother's day I want to make wayne's mom a video that will play pictures of back when wayne was younger, but I need a good mother-son song. I can't think of any songs that the lyrics would go well. it doesn't have to be specific mother-son, basically just sentimental, something like remember when by alan jackson, but not, because i already used that when i made joan one for christmas.
also i need to know how to use my lightscribe, or whatever the thing is called to print a picture onto the top of the cd, so if anyone knows how to do that, i could use some help!

Thanks!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

My favorite "mother's" song is The primary song "I often go walking." Okay so maybe it is juvenile. : ) Maybe you could find a Janice Kapp Perry version. I'm sure there are some great mom songs out there... i just can't think of any.

Cindy Howard said...

The primary song sounds like a good idea. Better than my suggestion of Dukes fight song.haha ;)

Cindy Howard said...

The primary song sounds like a good idea. Better than my suggestion of Dukes fight song.haha ;)

mommyof6 said...

go through my songs on my blog, forever young, somewhere over the rainbow, when I get to where I'm going. Anyways hope you're doing well. Call me!

mommyof6 said...

I thought of a few more Baby mine from Dumbo, Hold on together from Land before time, and I have the cutest song from Winnie the Pooh called Forever that if you can find it's super cute.

mommyof6 said...

Seriously I can't stop! Josh Groban you raise me up, The Beatles My life? Okay I've got to stop!

Dan and Amanda said...

There is a song a relief society cd I have (I know, that makes me sound lame) but, it is amazing. Let my figure out the name of it and send it to you... Even my Mom loves it.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers