Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wrapping things up

Well this is it, the end of 2008!! It has been a fun year with lots of fun memories! Christmas was no exception, it was definitely memorable!! Landen was totally into the whole santa thing, and carson followed landen's lead. (check out holloman boys in the right panel for more about landen and carson's christmas). Marsha, wayne's mom, also had a birthday and every year i make her a family calendar. This year i did too, but my friend megan helped me and i thought it turned out great (megan really did most of the work! Thanks meg!!) So i thought i would post it because i thought it was cute!



So here is to the new year, i wish every one the very best!!!!

1 comments:

Sofia L said...

I LOVE the calendar!! I wish I was that creative

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers