Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mommy moments!!


So my friend sofia took some pictures of me and the boys the other day, and they turned out wonderful!! I picked my top favorites (click on the image and so you can see them larger and let me know which is your favorite) but i am sure she will end up posting them on her photography blog "sofia's photography" (the link is in my list on the right) so just keep an eye out for them. She is a great photographer, i even showed one of the pics to a couple of professionals and they were impressed as well!! One of the best parts about these pictures is that they serve as a reminder that being a mom is fun!! it has its crazy moments, but over all it is the greatest thing ever! (of course it helps when your kids are as cute as mine!!!)

5 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

I LOVE the one of you guys walking, you looking down at Carson, & him up at you: GREAT!
I also really like the one of you & Landen. They are all good, but those are my favorites.

Dejah said...

Those are great! I also like the one with the three of you walking, and the one with Landen on your back; so cute!

Sofia L said...

haha I just noticed that your profile pic is the one of you trying to do yoga. I seriously think I'm going to enter it into the photo contest next yr at the fair (assuming I'm still here). I love how you put the pics up very cute Idea I think I might copy you. That is if I can get my dumb computer to connect to the internet. (I'm on Peter's)

RACHEL said...

Those were my two favorites too, sofia i think you should enter those into the contest!!!

Dan and Amanda said...

The pictures looks great. Awesome!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers