Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back in Business

okay so it turns out that it was not my battery that was messed up, just that the entire computer was gone, the starter burned out or somthing. so wayne bought me a new computer!!!! i am so excited!! so this is kind of what it tooks like, i couldn't find the actual make a model. i really like having a new computer, my last one was so old that it seriously didn't have all the perks like cd burner, and playing dvds and being able to stick in my sd card from my camera, so i am sure that these are all things that all computers do now so i am just glad to be caught up with the times!! well other than that i don't have anything too exciting to write about, so i will have to up date again later, but i am excited to be back in the blogging community!!!

5 comments:

Sofia L said...

You're ahead compared to me my computer doesn't have a place to stick my memory card I have to use an extension also incase you read this Stephanie Meyers is having an interview tomorrow at 3 with Ellen I'm hoping she talks about the whole book situation

Dejah said...

I'm glad you're back!

Jaime said...

hooray, you're back!!! new computers are fun....i'm sad cuz my laptop will soon be confiscated....in May. Since it's a school issued one. THen I'll be laptop-less. Better than being topless, I guess.

Cindy Howard said...

I am glad you are back, I was missing some excitment.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Yay for new computers!! Its like Christmas! BTW, Wayne has been missing you and the boys while in Virginia. I'm sure he's anxious to get you back!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers