Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...




It's that time of year again, Christmas party time!!! I have already been to 2, and plenty other ones to come! Each of my pregnancies have been over the holidays and even though that means i won't be able to stay within the 25 pounds the drs suggest, at least i can blame it on the baby vs. me just being a pig ;)


Also it snowed this week, which seemed early but definitely brought in a Christmas feel! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great! And I didn't stay within the 25 lb suggestion either! :)

Sofia L said...

You look so cute and you look like an adult when did we get this old?! Can you believe we're closer to 30 then 20 =( at least one of us looks the part. I look like a pregnant teenager hahaha. I bet we're going to have our babies on the same day. Sam and Ava probably planned it that way.

Carla Geddes said...

You are looking so beautiful Rachel. You really do look gorgeous! I am so in love with your preggy belly... lol

RACHEL said...

thanks carla and rachel! no thanks to you sofia, i am not old, just conservative, like a mom should be. my daughter will never have to worry about having a hoochie mama-mom

The Cutrells said...

Great pic of you preggers! We didn't get to play in this snow...so bummed. Looks like yall had fun!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers