Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Lucky Girl

One day, years (and years) from now one lucky girl will get to marry this boy. I am sure that is what all moms think but this one really is extra special! I have been pretty sick the past couple of days, some bug is going around here, wayne's mom and dad have had it too. so today i was getting to know our toilet up close and personal and carson came in and sat on the floor next to me and said "mommy you sick?" I nodded my head "yeah" then he laid his head on my lap and said "i make you feel better"! It was really sweet. Then he got up and sang popcorn popping to make me feel even more better! This is one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met, so I guess his future wife is going to have a hard time taking him from me. it's days like these i wish they could stay small forever. :(

5 comments:

Cindy Howard said...

aww.sweet.

Dejah said...

Wow, haven't seen anything on here for a while. I'm sorry you're sick, but what a sweet boy you have. I can't believe how big Carson looks! You look great in that picture, by the way. And Landen! wow, he is adorable! Happy Birthday to him!

Carla Geddes said...

That is sooo sweet. Though, are you sure it's just a little stomach flu??? I have my bets on another 9 month bug... lol :D

The Cutrells said...

Haha. I'm agreeing with Carla on this one ;) By the way, that's a really good pic of you!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I hope you feel better soon :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers